This Amaker 250 turbo is perfect for users who look for a quick responsive turbo, gain in overall and top-end power. The output is stable in mid-RPM and able to give continuous power until it reaches the maximum power. The maximum horsepower is expected to reach 150HP.
- 2020-2023 1.5L ECOBOOST
- BRONCO SPORT
Testing Garage：MST Performance Auto Parts
※ The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- Direct Bolt-On ; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
- Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction, allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RMP. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero-grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- The exhaust housing is made of high-temperature-resistant cast iron. It is able to withstand continuous extreme temperatures and pressure.
- Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in Amaker Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
The wheel comparison