The Amaker 800 for EA855 2.5TFSI is designed with a corresponding horsepower of up to 800PS, which is made for customers who are eager for top-end power. It comes with a high-flow turbine wheel as well as a high-efficiency 7+7 billet compressor wheel. Our patented PEEK cage with ceramic ball bearing is designed for an easy boost at low revolutions. From actual testing, it reaches full boost at 3500 RPM and still shows potential boost at high RPM. After the medium revolutions, the acceleration performance is still fierce. The force keeps going until the ship cuts the fuel. Due to the characteristics of this product, forged engine, ECU tuning and necessary modifications are strongly recommended as well as professional tuning consulting.
- EA855 2.5TFSI Engine
- Audi RS3 8V.2 2.5 TFSI 2015+
- Audi RS3 8P 2.5 TFSI 2011-2012
- Audi RS Q3 2.5 TFSI CZGB / CTSA 2013-2016
- Audi TT RS 8J TFSI 2009-2013
- Direct Bolt-On ; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RPM. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in AMAKER Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS Amaker 800 Turbo
The wheel comparison