Focusing on innovation
and pursuing leaders
1. A standard warranty of twelve months is calculated from the date of purchase. Proof of purchase accompanying any Goods returned for warranty repair is required under this warranty ; otherwise, Amaker may reject a warranty claim by the Customer.
2. All goods sold are non-exchangeable, non-returnable and non-refundable, except the quantity or quality of delivered Goods is different from that ordered.
3. Amaker does not warrant any product used in any type of motor racing or illegal sports competition.
4. This warranty does not cover any damage to or defects of products resulted from causes not attributable to Amaker, including but not limited to damage, fault, failure or malfunction of the Goods due to external causes including but not limited to accidents, abuse, misuse, problems with electrical power, servicing not authorized by Amaker, usage and/or storage and/or installation not in accordance with product instructions, failure to perform required preventive maintenance, normal wear and tear, or any attempt by any other person other than Amaker personnel or any person authorized by Amaker, to adjust, repair or support the Goods and problems caused by use of parts and components not supplied by Amaker.
5. This warranty only covers defects in workmanship with respect to the Goods purchased by the Customer.
6. The cost of repair for any Goods not covered in this warranty will be charged to the Customer. These Goods will be shipped on a prepaid freight basis borne by the Customer.
7. Amaker and Customer agree that Amaker will not be liable for other vehicle parts that become unusable except for the Goods purchased from Amaker, or for any data or software , lost, corrupted, deleted or altered as a result of the use of the Goods. Amaker shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use or performance of the Goods and services provided by Amaker.
8. The carrier is responsible for all Goods damaged in transit. Please contact Amaker Sales Representative for damage claim information and keep all the original packaging materials. The distributor customer shall keep damaged Goods for ten business days for relevant damage inspections and liability clarification. Please do not return the damaged Goods directly to Amaker. If the distributor is unable to file a claim with the carrier for the damaged Goods because the Goods are not in their original packaging and, as a result, the carrier is unable to inspect the conditions of the damaged Goods, Amaker will not be able to assist with any issue of Goods damaged in transit.
About after Sales Service
Regardless of whether the product is in the warranty period or not, please feel free to contact us! A dedicated person will assist you with the problems you are experiencing.
If the original warranty contact information is included in the product, you can also directly ask if there is a national maintenance point or technical maintenance center.
Customer Service Information
AMAKER CUSTOMER SERVICE HOTLINE
Please provide your order number, name, contact number and message.
CUSTOMER SERVICE TIME
8:00 ~ 17:00 Monday to Friday
Taiwan National Holiday does not provide services.