All IN ONE PERFORMANCE TURBO
At Low Revs
- easy boost and power up the torque
- improves commonly seen a turbo-lag issue in enlarged turbo
At High Revs
- can provide both powers to the redline as well as in early boost
- with sufficient tuning and modifications, it is capable of 150+ HP and up
Ford B-MAX 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford C-MAX 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford Kuga 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford Fiesta 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford Focus 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford GRAND C-MAX 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford Tourneo Connect 1.0 EcoBoost
Ford Transit Connect 1.0 EcoBoost
※ The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- Direct Bolt-On ; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
- The upgraded aero-grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in JP Turbo production. A good balance is always an important factor in having outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS Amaker 150 Turbo
The wheel comparison