Amaker 420 for VAG EA113 2.0T (TSI/TFSI) is perfect for users who look for quick and responsive turbo gain in the overall and top-end power. In the mid-RPM, the output is very stable and continuous all the way to the max power. The maximum horsepower is expected to reach 420HP.
|GOLF R MK6
- Dual ceramic ball bearing
The low friction, allows the bearing to work at much lower required force and gives a boost at earlier RPM. The ceramic ball is made of Si3N4 high-precision fine ground ceramic ball. The spherical surface is in a perfect mirror state. With the match of the high-temperature, wear-resistant, shock-resistant and lightweight retainer cage, our bearings give an earlier boost than other ball bearings !
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy ; able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron. The content of high-temperature resistant metal nickel is as high as 34~37%, which can withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
- Direct Bolt-On ; easy and convenient to install.
Upgraded compressor outlet
With the deletion of the muffler and a straight-through section, it optimizes the airflow, reducing surge.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which withstands long-term high temperature and valve opening-closing impacts.
- Come with upgrade spring for the turbo actuator, ready for higher boost level.
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in Amaker Turbo production. Due to a good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Amaker 420 Turbo VS Stock Turbo
The wheel comparison
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and air intake.