The Amaker 550S for EA888 GEN3 is designed with a corresponding horsepower of up to 550PS, which is made for customers who are eager for responsive power. It comes with our upgrade bearing for easy quick boost. The force keeps coming until the ship cuts the fuel. Due to the characteristics of this product, forged engine, ECU tuning and necessary modifications are strongly recommended as well as professional tuning consulting.
IS38 turbo for applications up to 550S hp in 2.0 TSI EA888 GEN3 engines.
||Cupra Leon I
- fuel injector upgrade
- intercooler upgrade
- upgrade exhaust
- Methanol Injection
- boost sensor upgrade
- with 98 fuel hp 440 to 450
- with E30 fuel hp 500
Testing vehicle：Audi S3 from Wsport
Testing Garage：CPA Performance
※The values may be different due to the different modifications and setting on each vehicle.
- NEW DESIGN Journal Bearing with performance 360 degree upgrade bearing able to provide responsive boost as ball bearing turbocharger. In addition, it also maintains reliability of the complete turbo during high boost.
- Direct Bolt-On ; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
- The anti surge compressor cover enables smoother air intake and less turbo lag.
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- With an upgraded intake pipe, it provides smoother air intake and more air volume.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy ; able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy, which can withstand long-term high temperature and valve closing impacts.
- Custom inlet housing design allows high inlet flow.The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron. It will withstand continuous extreme temperature and pressure.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in Amaker Turbo production. A good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS Amaker 550S Turbo
In order to maximize the performance of this turbo, we recommend upgrading suitable software as well as a downpipe, exhaust system, intercooler and air intake.