Amaker 600 twin turbo for N54 is perfect for users who look for quick responsive turbo, gain in overall and top-end power. The output is stable in mid RPM and able to give continuous power until it reaches the max power. The maximum horsepower is expected to reach 600HP.
RHD BMW N54 Twin Turbo (RHD=Right Hand Drive)
LHD N54 Twin Turbo for 335only
335i (E90 / E91 / E92 / E93)
535i (E60 / E61)
135i (E82 / E88)
|E71 X6 xDrive35i
|E89 Z4 sDrive35i
|335is (E92 / E93)
|E82 1 Series M Coupe
|E89 Z4 sDrive35is
- Direct Bolt-On ; can use the original car peripheral parts, easy and convenient to install.
- The upgraded aero grade aluminum billet compressor wheel allows higher intake air volume and improves air inlet efficiency.
- This upgraded high-flow turbine wheel comes with Inconel alloy. It consists of metal nickel as high as 70%, able to withstand higher temperature and pressure. As to the blade design, it offers much higher efficiency in terms
of airflow, smoother exhaust and backpressure reduction. In return, we have much better wheel performance.
- The turbine housing valve parts are made of heat-resistant, corrosion-resistant, high-strength alloy SUS310, which withstands long-term high temperature and valve opening-closing impacts.
- The exhaust housing is made of high temperature-resistant D5S cast iron and is able to resist continuous extreme temperature and pressure, heat and corrosion.
Balanced by Schenck balancing machine
Precise balancing is one of the essential procedures in Amaker production. A good balance is always an important factor in having an outstanding performance and reliability of a turbocharger. A good balance can also improve the noise generated by the high-speed operation. We have very strict operating standards for balance. First, we perform a low-speed dynamic balancing on a high-precision single-piece balancing machine in order to achieve the best balance of the parts. Secondly, we rigorously assemble the CHRA parts. After the assembly is completed, the high-speed dynamic balance is then performed. Our high-speed dynamic balancing machine can reach a maximum speed of 250,000 RPM. This balancing standard surpasses the OEM standards. Each turbo is accompanied by a serial number and the balance test result is kept in our database.
Stock Turbo VS Amaker 600 twin turbo